- Zettelkasten has Projects (Separate permanent notes and project notes)
- Permanent notes are Resources.
Bibliography and literature notes are kind of Archive—they are not active part of the system. (Separate literature notes from permanent notes)
- But not really, because Archive in PARA contains archived projects/areas/resources.
- Archived/deleted projects go to Archive.
- Zettelkasten does not have Areas. But that’s probably what I try to achieve in Treat random notes as a separate “project”
A combined system would contain:
- A single main slip-box for all permanent notes (Resources)
- Slip-box for bibliography and literature notes
- Separate slip-boxes for projects
- One or multiple slip-boxes for areas
- Archive for archived projects (and areas)
It might be reasonable to have a single slip-box for all areas. My areas contain little notes so there won’t be much mess.