My name is Alexey Shmalko. I explore all things software and create programming systems, languages, and tools for developers.
Here you can explore what’s on my mind or what I want to say. Many pages are just notes for myself—they are labeled with 📝. Finished posts are marked with 🖋, and 📖 are my reading notes.
- 👨🔬 Alpha #8: Let bindings and recovery from HIR refactoring
- 👨🔬 Alpha #7: HIR, High-level Intermediate Representation
- 👨🔬 Alpha #6: Compiling with Continuations, continued
- 👨🔬 Alpha #5: Compiling with Continuations
- 👨🔬 Alpha #4: garbage collection and golden testing
- 👨🔬 Alpha #3: dynamically-sized types and almost-finished garbage collection
- 👨🔬 Alpha #2: multi-methods, type hierarchy, and dot desugaring
- 👨🔬 Alpha #1: a newborn programming language for extensible systems