- Hendricks, Gay
- when things go too well, we sabotage ourselves
- Upper Limit Problem
- we don’t allow too much happiness
- don’t spend too much time in you Zone of Incompetence
- feeling that I am fundamentally flawed in some way (also manifests as a fear of if you commit to you genius, you might fail)
- end up all alone, disloyal to my roots, and leave people behind
- believing that more success brings more burden
- the crime of outshining
- 99% of the worrying is just to make you miserable (they are either non-real or non-actionable)
- criticism and blame
- arguments is making yourself a victim (i.e., who is more victim)
- getting ill
- “would you be willing to consider that your conflict is not about what you think it’s about?”
- Do your higher-priority activities before lower-priority ones.
I expand in abundance, success, and love every day, as I inspire those around me to do the same.