By Vladimir Gerchikov, there are 5 motivation types for work:
- you see work as a means to an end. i.e., you seek money from work and are not too involved
- you seek challenge and professional growth.
- you love organization, you seek recognition. you sacrifice yourself in the interest of the company
- you organize processes within your team and protect it.
- Lumpen (avoiding)
- you don’t want to work and do absolute minimum to not get fired.
|Motivation form \ Motivation type||Instrumental||Professional||Patriot||Host||Lumpen|
|Taking part in management||Neutral||Possible||Possible||Basic||Forbidden|