📝Alarm clock is harmful to sleep
- tags: Sleep
- Alarm clock wakes you up regardless of your sleep phase, which may cause you to wake up at the wrong time, feel groggy, and also hinders “data processing” in the sleep.
- Using alarm clocks raises adrenaline level, which may cause heart diseases in the long run.
- It is better to wake up with the sunlight.
- There are “alarm clocks” simulating sunlight. They are not noisy and don’t wake you up forcefully.
- Open the curtains to let natural light in.
- People do not oversleep