- Memory vs playing it out?
- How do I distinguish what really happened?
- When I got from home to play out at sandbox and got my t-shirt inside out, I “remember” finding myself from 3rd person (which obviously didn’t happen?)
- facts vs. memories — presence of me
- I am always present in memories
- experience reconstruction
- I know memory before I see a picture
- is emotion a thought?
- what is memory? does memory exist?
- wrong reconstruction?
reconstruction? — yes
- based on emotions?
- when now becomes a memory?
- how/why we forget?
- how memories are different from other thoughts?
- memory is a thought about what (we
believethink) has happened
- remembering facts vs. memories
- why I don’t remember early memories?