Weekly Review 2017 Week 14
April 13, 2017 by Alexey Shmalko
7-th weekly review.
- My first reported security issue.
- Dependent types for Rust.
- Forward secrecy and double ratchet.
- [Nix-dev] NixOS Security Advisory: Docker Local Privilege Escalation. My first reported security issue.
- Opportunistic TLS
- Forward secrecy
- Double Ratchet Algorithm
- Why I’ve Retired My PGP Keys and What’s Replaced It
- rfcs/0000-pi-types.md at pi-types · ticki/rfcs. Dependent types for Rust. The proposal has been split into tree and the tracking issued is rust-lang/rfcs#1930. I am really waiting for implementation of the first part of the proposal as it will allow implementing generic fixes-size containers. (All my current containers are hard-coded to a single size.)