I’ve been into work this week, so have little time to read.
- org-mode on mobile and better org-mode configuration
This is my first weekly review in this year. (And first one after a long pause.)
These two weeks:
- 8,760 hours
- Meltdown and Spectre
- You don’t have to be that busy
- Sleeping well
7-th weekly review.
- My first reported security issue.
- Dependent types for Rust.
- Forward secrecy and double ratchet.
This is my sixth review.
- diving in Rust futures
- encrypting hard drive
- don’t waste the time wiping your hard drive in multiple passes
- Managing for People Who Hate Managing
My fifth weekly review.
- Green threads without per-thread stack and heap allocations that compile down to state machines.
- C++ template programming is very much like programming in Lisp (modulo parenthesis).
- Use your Control as Escape.
- JSON Schemas.
- Managing for people who hate to manage.
My fourth weekly review. (Has been delayed for a day due to sleep deprivation.)
- Easy and straightforward password manager.
- Downloading patches from GitHub.
- Programming in Emacs Lisp.
- Linear typing in Haskell.
This is my third weekly review.
- Still Exploring JS.
- Baking an email client out of Emacs.
This is my second weekly review. I have expected much less articles read as I’ve spent my weekends on a Garage48 hackathon.
- Exploring JS.
- Do not place users in the
- Build your own Nix binary cache.
- Use supervisord for running services for your development environment.